Dreamgate Studios is looking for highly talented and driven individuals who want to become core members of a small and growing team dedicated to creating games that influence millions.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
The producer is expected to work closely with studio executives and product owners to drive and support development, delivery and operation of high quality MMO mobile games. This will require the producer to drive the coordination and alignment of both internal and external multi-disciplinary team members to achieve product delivery. The producer must also be able to extensively track and document production and regularly provide detailed feedback on product progress.
- Develop, maintain and communicate realistic project schedules, status reports and technical documentation.
- Document the flow of assets, critical information and critical deliverables.
- Work closely with product owners to develop P&L and product plan for new game initiatives.
- Complete ownership/accountability of project costs (estimates and approved budgets) to execute the product plan.
- Manage massively multiplayer online mobile games at all stages including but not limited to: concept, development and live operation.
- Develop metrics to quantify operational productivity and evaluate success.
- Summarise existing work processes within various internal and external teams and recommend changes to improve efficiency and quality of services.
- Oversee and drive development team of designers, client programmers, server programmers and artists to effectively execute product plan.
- Oversee and drive external teams/contractors/outsourced agencies to effectively execute product plan.
- Oversee, drive and assist in the creation of live operation teams.
- Oversee, drive and ensure QA processes, overall product quality and testing.
- Positively enforce the overall vision, direction and culture desired by the product owner.
- Manage the flow of assets, information and deliverables between the internal team, external team and product stakeholders.
- Organise and direct team/project meetings, reviews and retrospective.
- Remain up-to-date with current and possible future changes to iOS, Android, Windows Phone and other social/mobile and payment platforms policies and processes.
- Understanding of in-game economies and monetisation in mobile games.
- Understanding of the development process of online multiplayer games.
- Understanding of multiple workflow management processes and methodologies including: Agile, Waterfall, and Kanban.
- Ability to meaningfully contribute to overall strategy, management tools/documentation and product design.
- 5-years+ game production experience.
- 2-years+ game production experience on free-to-play social/mobile games products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Track record of producing successful online/Facebook/mobile games.
- Background in project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with multiple teams across multiple functions such as product, marketing, development, creative, content, QA and more.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic gamer and passionate about creating innovative, fun and compelling mobile games.
- Proven analytical capabilities including but not limited to: Excel and JIRA.
- Organisational skills, attention to detail and proven ability to schedule and successfully manage that schedule.
- Proven ability to facilitate and manage external staff/contractors/outsourced agencies.
- Positive attitude and ability to embrace change.