Dreamgate Studios is looking for highly talented and driven individuals who want to become core members of a small and growing team dedicated to creating games that influence millions.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
The UX/UI Designer is expected to collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to participate in the UX process, with a focus on creating UI solutions for mobile devices.
- Ownership of UI for the project.
- Identify usability problems with designs and interfaces and make recommendations based upon best UX practices and principles.
- Work with team members and stakeholders to identify user goals and project requirements. Then be able to translate them into functional, clean, visually appealing, and intuitive interface designs.
- Create multiple iterations of UI/UX designs for consideration during product development.
- Support the game design team in the creation of mock-ups, flows, and wireframes.
- Facilitate communication process between disciplines; provide clear design guidance to programmers for implementation.
- Create visual assets and content for a variety of web and digital applications including: icons, images, infographics, menus, charts, dashboards, etc.
- Understand and effectively apply usability practices, support users with disabilities, and be able to follow branding guidelines.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation.
- Deliver high quality work while balancing priorities having competing requirements, with efficient time management and reporting.
- Communicate regularly with end users to validate your design.
- 3+ years related experience creating UI/UX for mobile or tablet games/applications.
- 2+ years plus experience design UI/UX with Unity3D.
- Proficiency in Adobe CS Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Painter, Microsoft Office, Maya and other relevant design and development tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to embrace change.
- Bachelors Degree; will consider equivalent experience.
Quality Assurance Tester
You will be a part of a larger development team that includes Software Developers, Product Managers and Server Engineers. You will be expected to work closely with all members of the development team to create and execute comprehensive test plans for all aspects of the current mobile projects.
- Locate, research, categorise and prioritise bugs with steps to recreate.
- Research, identify, reproduce, isolate and report defects.
- Verify resolved defects against all applicable environments.
- Create test plans and document test results.
- Construct test cases for the defined test plan and modify accordingly to test requirement changes.
- Complete regular test plans and playthroughs of mobile games.
- Provide input/status updates regarding test progress.
- Test across multiple platforms (iOS and Android) and devices.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that quality standards are met.
- 5-years+ software testing experience.
- 2-years+ mobile games testing experience.
- Experience in using JIRA.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
- Ability to create or refine processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Demonstrated experience writing test cases, test plans and defect reports.
- Demonstrated experience testing iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of essential testing methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently.